You can now download and install the new MWD drivers 184.108.40.20644 for Intel GPUs, a new version compatible with Gemini Lake processors, Apollo Lake or the 6th, 7th and 8th generation Core. Support is included for the new Artifact, and Farming Simulator 2019 games and improvements for games like Fallout 4, Far Cry 5, FIFA 18, Paladins, Path of Exile, The Sims 4, SMITE, Borderlands 2, Euro Truck Simulator 2, PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS , Rocket League, and The Witcher 3.
With these drivers, Microsoft releases the Modern Windows Drivers (MWD) driver package system that can be downloaded and installed from the Universal Windows Platform (UWP) for Windows 10 systems. This new driver system provides interesting improvements for the user .
- The base drivers will be distributed directly from Windows Update and the Store.
- The developers will create the base driver directly and then OEMs can add optional content.
- With this new system the base drivers do not require the OEM to add their optional content before publishing it in Windows Update.
- We can download the Intel HD Graphics and Iris v220.127.116.1144 drivers for Windows 10
- NEW FEATURES:
Automatic Game Tuning Feature Updates.
Reduces RAM consumption when using OpenGL.
Improves battery life when using Display Refresh Rate Switching (DRRS) on supported monitors.
Vulkan Driver Stability Improvements.
- KEY ISSUES FIXED:
Minor graphics anomalies may be observed in NBA 2K19*, FIFA 19* (DX12), Assassin’s Creed: Origins*.
Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur in Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare*, FIFA 19* (DX12), World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth* (DX12)
Windows Advanced Display Settings may show incorrect bit-depth on some primary monitors which leads to inaccurate colors.
Custom Resolution 980 x 588 @ 60 Hz may not get added in capable resolutions.
Three or more virtual displays may not be supported in Extended Configuration (ED) mode.
Intermittent crashes or hangs may occur when using Miracast* in extended mode on Intel® Pentium® Silver and Intel® Celeron® Processors.
Minor performance regression may be observed in 100.6373 in Battlefield IV* and Dragon Age Inquisition*.
List of supported models
- 8th Generation Intel Core processors with Intel UHD Graphics 610, 620, 630.
- 7th Generation Intel Core processors, related Pentium / Celeron Processors, and Intel Xeon processors, with
Intel Iris Plus Graphics 640, 650 and Intel HD Graphics 610, 615, 620, 630, P630.
- 6th Generation Intel Core processors, Intel Core ™ M, and related Pentium processors, with Intel Iris Graphics
540, Intel Iris Graphics 550, Intel Iris Pro Graphics 580, and Intel HD Graphics 510, 515, 520, 530.
- Intel Xeon processor E3-1500M v5 family with Intel HD Graphics P530
- Pentium / Celeron Processors with Intel HD Graphics 500, 505