You can download today a new firmware from Beelink useful for the TV-Box Beelink GT1 or GT1 Ultimate, this device includes a Amlogic S912 SoC with eight-core Cortex-A53 CPU and features a powerful GPU Mali-T820MP3 which supports HDR10-bit color, output resolution up to 4K @ 60fps and H.265 / VP9 hardware decoding. In this TV-Box we find 2GB of DDR3 or DDR4 RAM and we have two versions, one with 16GB of internal storage eMMC and another with 32GB. As for connectors we have a Gigabit Ethernet port, wifi aC, Bluetooth 4.0, microSD card reader, HDMI 2.0a video output , AV output jack, optical audio and two USB 2.0 ports.
- Buy the Beelink GT1 TV-Box in Amazon.com and Gearbest.com for $62 free shipping.
- Buy the Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV-Box in Amazon.com or Amazon.com for $79.99 free shipping.
- Compatible with Beelink GT1 Classic and Ultimate with 2G + 16G / 2G + 32G / 3G + 32G / DDR3 or DDR4 configurations
- Download Firmware (GT1-707DO) for PC
- Download Firmware (GT1-707DO) for SD or USB
- Models A7XXD0 * use 7XXDO firmware and have WIFI chip AP6255
Models A912 and AX12 * use 7XXNO firmware and have WIFI chip AP6255
Models S912 and G912 * use 7XXNO firmware and have WIFI chip CQA9377
* Check the serial number of your equipment in the lower part of the Box
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – METHOD 1 for PC – METHOD 2 for SD/USB
- The Ethernet MAC address can be shown in setting .
- Some repeated options have been cleared already .
- The problem that you get a black screen when you restart this device has been solved .
- We have solved the problem that the input method gets crash when you press the 1/a button .
- The KM6335 wifi can be supported by this device now .