New firmware from Beelink useful for the Beelink GT1 or GT1 Ultimate TV-Boxes, these device includes a Amlogic S912 SoC with eight-core Cortex-A53 CPU and features a powerful GPU Mali-T820MP3 which supports HDR10-bit color, output resolution up to 4K @ 60fps and H.265 / VP9 hardware decoding. In this TV-Box we find 2GB of DDR3 or DDR4 RAM and we have two versions, one with 16GB of internal storage eMMC and another with 32GB. As for connectors we have a Gigabit Ethernet port, wifi aC, Bluetooth 4.0, microSD card reader, HDMI 2.0a video output , AV output jack, optical audio and two USB 2.0 ports.
- Buy the Beelink GT1 TV-Box in Amazon.com and Gearbest.com for $62 free shipping.
- Buy the Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV-Box in Amazon.com or Amazon.com for $79.99 free shipping.
- Compatible with classic and ultimate Beelink GT1 with 2G + 16G / 2G + 32G / 3G + 32G / DDR3 or DDR4 configurations
- Download Firmware for A3DE and B3DE (709NO) using a PC
- Download Firmware for A3DE and B3DE (709NO) for SD or USB
- Firmware for models with serial number A3DE and B3DE
* Check the serial number of your equipment in the lower part of the Box
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- System optimized and arranged for Karton
- Fixed bug when pressing the scale button in the assistant
- Fixed start of the wizard in each boot
- Adapted for eMMC 3D
- Fixed Apple connection message