Today we have a new firmware from Beelink useful for the TV-Box Beelink GT1 or GT1 Ultimate, this device includes a Amlogic S912 SoC with eight-core Cortex-A53 CPU and features a powerful GPU Mali-T820MP3 which supports HDR10-bit color, output resolution up to 4K @ 60fps and H.265 / VP9 hardware decoding. In this TV-Box we find 2GB of DDR3 or DDR4 RAM and we have two versions, one with 16GB of internal storage eMMC and another with 32GB. As for connectors we have a Gigabit Ethernet port, wifi aC, Bluetooth 4.0, microSD card reader, HDMI 2.0a video output , AV output jack, optical audio and two USB 2.0 ports.
- Buy the Beelink GT1 TV-Box in Amazon.com and Gearbest.com for $62 free shipping.
- Buy the Beelink GT1 Ultimate TV-Box in Amazon.com or Amazon.com for $79.99 free shipping.
- Compatible with Beelink GT1 Classic and Ultimate with 2G + 16G / 2G + 32G / 3G + 32G / DDR3 or DDR4 configurations
- Download the Firmware (GT1-705NO) with WiFi QCA9377 for PC
- Download the Firmware (GT1-705NO) with WiFi QCA9377 for SD
- The WiFi Chip CQA9377 is in serial number with S912 * and G912 *
The WiFi Chip AP6225 is in serial number with A912 *
* Check the serial number of your equipment in the bottom of the Box
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – METHOD 1 PC and 2 SD
- The boot static logo has been updated
- The main page has been designed again , we have added some buttons and the right app icons to the main page
- The navigation bar and the status bar will be available for using again
- The system stability has been improved already
- We have also improved the stability of BT connection
- The problem that wifi can’t be used though it is connected well has been solved
- The new play store app has been installed in advance for popular demands , also , the previous one will be reserved in your tv box
- The Beelink file browser and the music player have been updated well .