Today we leave you to download the new firmware v.2.0.6 based on Android 7.0 valid for the TV-Box Himedia Q10 Pro with SoC Hisilicon Hi3798CV200, which also includes support for natively browsing in Blu-ray menus. The Himedia Q10 Pro is a high quality TV-Box and given excellent results in video playback.
- HIMEDIA Q10 PRO can buy at Amazon.com, Gearbest.com y Aliexpress.com for only $274,99 with shipping cost included
- You can download the Firmware v.2.0.6 Himedia Q10 Pro
- Update processDownload the file “ ”.
- Copy to the root folder of a USB stick.
- Connect memory to any port of Himedia.
- Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
- With the RESTORE button pressed we turn on the Himedia.
- Android logo will appear with the update process.
- TV Box will restart at the end.
- The restart may take 3 to 5 minutes.
Navigation on Blu-ray menus
- Download the Himedia APK for Blu-ray browsing
- Install the APK and run it to activate the menu option
- Use the Media Player from Himedia to browse the Blu-ray menus