Today we have ready to to download a new firmware (v.2.0.9) based on Android 7 valid for the TV-Box Himedia Q10 Pro with SoC Hisilicon Hi3798CV200, which also includes support for natively browsing in Blu-ray menus. The Himedia Q10 Pro is a high quality TV-Box and given excellent results in video playback and multi channel audio.
- HIMEDIA Q10 PRO can buy at Amazon.com, Gearbest.com y Aliexpress.com for only $274,99 with free shipping .
- You can download the v.2.0.9 Firmware for the Himedia Q10 Pro
- Download the file “ ”, don’t unzip.
- Copy to the root folder of a USB stick.
- Connect memory to any port of Himedia.
- Turn off the device, with a clip press the RESTORE key.
- With the RESTORE button pressed we turn on the Himedia.
- Android logo will appear with the update process.
- TV Box will restart at the end.
- The restart may take 3 to 5 minutes.
- Not available