Today we have a new for the TV-Box MINIX NEO U9-H, this device includes a Amlogic S912 SoC with eight-core Cortex-A53 CPU and features a powerful GPU Mali-T820MP3 which supports HDR10-bit color, output resolution up to 4K @ 60fps and H.265 / VP9 hardware decoding. In this TV-Box we find 2GB of DDR3 or DDR4 RAM and we have two versions, one with 16GB of internal storage eMMC and another with 32GB. As for connectors we have a Gigabit Ethernet port, wifi aC, Bluetooth 4.0, microSD card reader, HDMI 2.0a video output , AV output jack, optical audio and two USB 2.0 ports.
- Buy the MINIX NEO U9-H TV-Box in Amazon.com and Gearbest.com for $145 free shipping.
- Download the Firmware MINIX NEO U9-H (FW007A) for PC, alternative Mirror
- Download the Firmware MINIX NEO U9-H (FW007A) for SD
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – METHOD 1 PC and 2 SD
1. Fixed the slow switching audio tracks bug
2. Added 1080p 23.976Hz and 4K 23.976Hz modes
3. Fixed bottom status bar problem
4. Fixed unable to perform clicking in some apps problem
5. Fixed a bug that occasionally HDCP disabled by itself during boot/wakeup
6. Fixed green screen bug of HBO app
7. Fixed MX player HW decoder bug when playing from SAMBA server
8. Enabled screen scale adjustment inside of Kodi app
9. Fixed VPN icon bug of MINIX launcher