Today you can download a updated firmware based on Android 7.1.2 available for the TV-Box Tanix TX9 Pro that includes the Octa Core S912 SoC with 64-bit ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a Mali-T820MP3 GPU. This model has 3GB of DDR4 RAM, 32GB of eMMc storage memory, Wi-Fi aC (QCA9377) with internal antenna and Bluetooth 4.1. At the level of connectivity this equipment includes a microSD card reader, 2 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit network connector, an HDMI 2.0b and finally also an SPDIF digital audio connector. Check our REVIEW to know all the details of this TV-Box.
- Buy the Tanix TX9 Pro in Gearbest.com from $71.51 free shipping.
- Download as ZIP the Firmware TANIX TX9 PRO (02-05-2018)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – METHOD 1
- Updated Airscreen
- Updated Netflix
- Updated Google Play Store
- Added fake WiFi function (if we are connected by LAN, our device will think we are using WiFi). This is useful for some games as Asphalt.
- Removed status bar battery icon
- Fixed some video playback freezing