Today you have the chance to download a new firmware for the Beelink GS1 TV-box that includes the Soc Allwinner H6 a Quad Core chip with ARM Cortex-A53 processors that theoretically reaches 1.8Ghz and an ARM Mali-T720mp2 GPU capable of processing 4K video at 60fps and 6K at 30fps, thanks to its Allwinner Phoenix 3.0 VE engine and the most common codecs. It also integrates 2GB of DDR4 RAM, 16GB of eMMC storage memory, WiFi aC and Bluetooth 4.1. In terms of connectivity, it includes a microSD card reader, Gigabit network port, SPDIF digital audio output, a USB 3.0 port, a USB 2.0 port and an HDMI 2.0a video output. The operating system in this firmware is Android 7.1, you can read our full review to know all its details and see the benchmarks.
- The Beelink GS1 TV-Box can be purchased at Gearbest.com from $64.99 with shipping costs included
- Download the Beelink GS1 (104NO) Fimware for PC
- Download the Beelink GS1 (104NO) Fimware for SD
- Update the firmware by following our Allwinner Upgrade Guide – METHOD 1 PC / METHOD 2 SD
1. Sometimes some errors occur to this device when the frame rate is not consistent
with HDMI output frequency such as image trembles often . now you can solve
this problems with a method , some tips as follows ,
Settings->advanced display >(√) Playback auto switch FPS
PS ： It may get a black screen briefly .
2. Kodi can perform much more better than before.
3. Some shortcuts have been added to remote for popular demand.
4. Google chrome has been reinstalled for you .
5. You could get more wonderful experience on dolby and dts.