New firmware upgraded firmware to download based on Android 7.1.2 for the VORKE Z6 TV-Box that includes the Amlogic Octa Core S912 SoC with ARM Cortex-A53 64-bit processors and a Mali-T820MP3 GPU capable of playing smoothly 4K video. This model has 2 /3GB of DDR3 / DDR4 RAM, 16/32 / 64GB eMMc storage memory, aAC wifi with internal antenna and Bluetooth 4.1. At the connectivity level this equipment includes a microSD card reader, 2 USB 2.0 ports, Gigabit network port, an HDMI 2.0b and finally also a SPDIF digital audio connector.
- Buy the VORKE Z6 TV-Box in Aliexpress.com from $69.99 free shipping.
- Download the update Firmware VORKE Z6 (12-21-2017)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide – METHOD 1
1. Improve WIFI throughput, optimize network speed.
2. Repair blurred image when booting.
3. Unlock Vorke launcher (User Choice can be in the Set -> HOME options select android native launcher to start).
4. Add ROOT switch to Set (set to be restarted to take effect).
5. Add video playback frame rate adaptive switch to Set, off by default.
6. Update Chrome browser to solve the situation which the old version of some websites can not pop up the soft keyboard.
7. Add ariscreen apk, support airplay IOS 11 version, chromecast and so on.
8. Remove the speed test app and update the KODI software version to 17.6.