Today we bring a new Firmware with Netflix HD support for the TV Box Zidoo H6 PRO a model that includes the new Allwinner H6 SoC , a Quad Core with ARM Cortex-A53 processors that theoretically reaches 1.8Ghz and an ARM Mali- T720mp2 capable of processing 4K video at 60fps and 6K at 30fps thanks to its Allwinner Phoenix 3.0 VE engine, naturally also includes native decoding for the most extended codecs, including h.265. It also integrates on board 2GB of DDR4 RAM, 16GB of eMMC storage memory, WiFi aC and Bluetooth 4.1. Connectivity includes a microSD card reader, Gigabit network port, SPDIF digital audio output, USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, HDMI 2.0a and finally an analog A / V output.
- Zidoo H6 PRO can be buyed at Gearbest.com, Aliexpress.com, Banggood.com for only $99 with shipping costs included
- Download this update from Zidoo H6 PRO v1.0.10 BETA
- Copy the unzipped zip file to a USB stick and connected it to our TV Box
- Go to Settings> Other> About> System update> Local Update> Select the ZIP file
- Accept and wait for the update process to finish
- We recommend to do a factory reset after the update, Settings> Other> Factory data reset
1.Netflix suppots 1080P playback.
2.Youtube supports 2k / 4k playback.
3.Solved the freezing issue on such bbc news、vimeo, etc applications.
4.Solved the issue that can not save when HDMI setting into 4k up to 60p.
5.Solved the issue that some screens display in 4:3 size when TV turn on.
6.Solved the wrong color issue when playback hdr video on kodi
7.Optimized the connection tips of bluetooth remote control
8.Fix the Launcher app open applications ui, the fast press the back button, the ui does not display
9.Optimized the freezing issue when playback turehd、atmos videos via smb network.
10.Solved no sound issue on some ac3 videos
11.support root (just need install suppersu).
12.Solved the issue of individual device that shows tips repeatedly with cvbs plug in, cvbs plug out.
In this firmware we have as new feature support for Netflix HD up to 1080p, so we have seen this can be done thanks to a modified version of the Netflix app combined with some system modifications. In order to see this quality in Netflix the system has activated HDCP protection by HDMI, we also have DRM Google Widevine L3 certificate something we do not know if it is significant or not.
- Download and install the Netflix app from the launcher of Zidoo, the HD feature don’t work installing the official Netflix app.
- Run the app and log into your account
- As we can see in the contents of Netflix the HD logo appears and the image quality corresponds to 1080p