New Pico-ITX motherboard that allows to assemble a complete PC in a tiny format, this is the PICO-TGU4 developed by AAEON. A very interesting hardware intended for developers and industrial applications.
This powerful board install the new 11th generation Intel Tiger Lake processors, very interesting processors especially in the Core i5 and Core i7 models that integrate the powerful integrated Intel Iris Xe GPUs, far superior to the Intel HD Graphics. In addition to these processors we also have interesting connectivity options and ports ideal for developing applications on it or control devices.
As we can see in the specifications these PICO-TGU4 boards in tiny Pico-ITX format have all the ports that we can find in a complete PC. We have integrated memory SODIMM LPDDR4X up to 32GB, Ethernet 2.5GB + 1GB Intel connectivity, dual video output HDMI 2.0 and eDP up to 8K, M.2 PCIe Gen4/SATA connector, SATA3 port, mSATA slot, several USB ports including two USB 3.2 Gen 2 10Gbps and multiple Serial communications ports. These boards are powered by a 12V charger and are compatible with Windows 10 64bit and linux.
Pricing and availability
- They are not available for now, but will soon be available for purchase on AAEON’s website, even though they are intended entirely for developers.
- 11th Gen Intel Core i7/i5/i3/Celeron Processor SoC
- LPDDR4x on board memory, Max. 32 GB
- 2.5GbE Intel i225 + 1GbE Intel i219
- HDMI2.0b x 1, 4Kx2K + eDP, up to HBR3 8K
- M.2 2280 M key(PCIE by4 GEN4/SATA) x 1
- SATA 6.0 Gb/s x 1
- Full size mSATA/mPCIe x 1 (Select by BIOS, default: mPCIe)
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 2, 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1, 4 x USB 2.0
- RS-232/422/485 x 2
- DIO 8 bit