In this article we can see a series of applications to control the miniPC with Windows OS from our Android or iOS devices, we just have to install a server on our PC and the necessary application to connect from our mobile or tablet.
Table of Contents
REMOTE CONTROL INSTALLATION ON PC
We present here a small list of the best applications to control our PC from Android or iOS in a simple way, we have a classic remote controller TV type, mouse emulator or on-screen keyboard among others.
Client for Android or iOS
- Unified remote: Client for Android or client for iOS
- Asus Remote Links: Client for Android
- Droidmote: Client for Android
- Kiwimote: Client for Android
Server for PC
- Unified remote: Download the server for PC
- ASUS Remote Links: Download the server for PC
- Droidmote: Download the server for PC
- Kiwimote: Download the server for PC
STARTUP AND USE ON PC
- Install the server in our PC and execute the necessary steps to connect with our mobile or tablet.
- Run the app on our Android or iOS device
- Connect with the server of our PC
Using the remote control app
In these control apps we will have a tactile area and a virtual keyboard that we can hide when we want, we also have multimedia controls to play content and voice input. Although basic, we have access to very interesting options since the system is multi-touch and we can execute various functions such as touch zoom without problems. Hopefully the developers improve these app little by little giving them more options.
REMOTE CONTROL FOR ANDROID
- For Android TV-Boxes we can use the remote control app CetusPlay for Android.