New update is already starting to be distributed for the Xiaomi Mi Box S that maintain the OS Android TV 9 Pie, this version sin numbered as PI.2696 and with the considerable size of 654 MB. A new update that comes with solutions for various errors as well as improvements in system security. If this update does not automatically skip you, just go to the menu in Settings / Device preferences / Information / System update and click on Check for updates until this last update is skipped.
- You can see the Xiaomi Mi Box S in detail in our REVIEW and can be purchased in online stores:
– Geekbuying, Banggood, Aliexpress.com at a price of approx. between 50 and 60 $
- In order for Chromecast to work correctly, you must clear the cache and data of the APP and restart the Xiaomi Mi Box S. If you have errors with other apps, you must also use the same procedure.
- If the system gives any type of problem, we recommend doing a Factory Reset from the system settings.
- If the system does not restart you can try to enter recovery mode and perform wipes, read our Xiaomi Mi Box recovery guide.
- You can leave your comments regarding the reception of the update and its operation
- Voice assistant stops working an external keyboard is connected
- 5G Wi-Fi issue
- AV sync issue when connected to BT speakers