Today we already have available a new version of the Amazon Prime Video App for Android TV that reaches version 4.14.3 and still cannot be downloaded normally from the Android TV app store on some devices, now with 4K HDR support. A new step forward towards a stable version that we hope will appear soon in the Android TV store, a more modern version than the official 4.13.4 for Xiaomi Mi Box that came out a few days ago and that continues for now only supporting 1080p HDR.
Download Amazon Prime Video for Android TV
- Download Prime Video apk v4.14.3 extracted from Nvidia Shield TV with Android TV 9 Pie (stable in Mi Box, max 4K HDR)
- Download Prime Video apk v4.13.4 for Xiaomi Mi Box with Android TV 9 Beta ( stable in Mi Box, max 1080p)
- Download Prime Video apk v4.10.3 for Android TV (more stable 1080p)
- Check our Guide of Amazon Prime Video in Android to know more details about this service.
Installation apk Amazon Prime Video on Android TV
- Once the APK has been downloaded from our PC, we copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Run the APK on our Android TV with a file manager like X-Plorer, which is free in the Google Play Store.
- Accept permissions from unknown sources if we do not already have them activated.
- If we already had a previous version, it will be updated.