We already have available to download the expected Asphalt 9: Legends game, a title that we can enjoy on all platforms and which, as always, is free but with micropayments in the game if we want to have a fast evolution. A game that has improved in graphics and quantity of content, something that can see in the weight of the app as it reaches almost 1.6GB.
Tests on Android TV-Box and Windows mini PC
After a long period of testing in beta phase Asphalt 9: Legends goes on the market with the ambitious challenge of becoming a best seller, the game seems extremely worked and we have a graphic quality close to that of some console productions. With these requirements it is clear that we will need a fairly powerful hardware.
- You can see the list of Android TV-Box and mini PC’s with the powerful models we recommend
We recommend using a TV-Box model with SoC S912 or RK3399, in the lower models such as the S905X or similar they will suffer a lot and we will have significant frameskips. In any case if we are going to make long game sessions control the thermals of our TV-Box because they can become high. You can play without problems on a mini PC with Intel HD Graphics GPU.
- Requires wireless connection does not accept Ethernet
- Accepts Gamepad to control it but has given us problems with a wired Xbox 360 controller.
- If we have problems we can use an app to emulate the touch controls as we do in PUBG.
- It supports mouse to control the menus.
- For PC available from the Windows Store
- For iOS from the App Store
- For Android available from Google Play
- If you give us that is compatible with our model we can install this version APK MOD + DATA
1-Install the APK
2-Copy the folder “com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftA9HM” in the path /Android/obb (if there is no obb create it)
3-Run the app to play