Today we offer you a new BIOS for the Beelink GTR6 mini PC with which you can activate the fourth HDMI port that was not active in the first versions.
This mini PC, as we saw in its REVIEW, stands out for its AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX APU, an Octa Core with 16 threads up to 4.9 GHz and for its AMD Radeon 680M GPU with RDNA2 architecture. A small computer that offers a good case design, with a cooling system that now incorporates two active fans and incorporates for added security a fingerprint reader.
We also have good internal expansion options, as it has the possibility of mounting a second M.2 SSD and a 2.5″ SATA 3 storage unit. An interesting option as a mini PC that can be used for Gaming or professional applications due to its power.
BIOS for Beelink GTR6
This BIOS update file as we indicated is only required for computers that go on sale without the HDMI 4 port enabled. This is only a problem in the first units that have been put on sale, in the rest of mini PCs we will already have this BIOS version installed by default.
BIOS update process
- NOTE: This BIOS should only be installed if HDMI 4 is not working.
- Download the BIOS file with HDMI 4 active.
- Prepare a FAT32 formatted USB drive.
- Copy the unzipped files to the root of the USB drive.
- Reboot the Beelink GTR6 while pressing F7.
- In the boot menu select the USB drive.
- The update process will start and a text will appear.
- Wait about 5 minutes for it to finish.
- When it is finished press the power button and reboot normally.