New firmware available for download with version 916P0 for the Box Beelink GT-King from which you can read our Review. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 The RAM is 4GB, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2 . At interface level we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
- The Beelink GT-King with the Amlogic S922X SoC can be purchased at Aliexpress.com, Geekbuying or Gearbest only for $111.99 with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King with serial C92X, SB9X, SA9X and 6B9X (916P0)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Compatible with new remote control firmware version (display name is Beelink_AirW when paired) and old remote control firmware version (display name is AirW when paired).
- Changed version number to: 916P0_wol_bt