We have a new firmware available for download with version 914P0 for the Box Beelink GT-King from which you can read our Review. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 The RAM is 4GB, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2 . At interface level we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
- The Beelink GT-King with the Amlogic S922X SoC can be purchased at Aliexpress.com, Geekbuying or Gearbest only for $111.99 with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King with serial C92X, SB9X and SA9X (914P0)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Fix the problem of system ui reporting an error (flash screen) after the display is adjusted to the maximum and the bottom navigation bar is pulled up
2. After the display is adjusted to the maximum, when the display rotates to the vertical screen or the reverse vertical screen, it returns to the main UI interface and the UI main interface reports an error
3.tvSettings>Droid Settings>Sound Add sound effect setting option
4. Remove the atmos option in the sound effect settings
5. Fix the problem of abnormal Chinese date display after the display font is adjusted to the maximum
6. Optimize the focus disappearing problem of the file manager
7. Fix the problem that the file manager will reopen after inserting the 2.4G usb receiver or keyboard after opening the file manager
8. Fix the problem that the text description is incorrect when the sleep option is selected to the never sleep option
9. Fix the problem that the machine will restart when you drag the progress bar of the video or press the return key when playing avs+ video
10. Optimize the problem that 5G hot spots cannot be searched in some foreign areas