New firmware available for download version 910P0 valid for the Box with Android 9.0 Beelink GT-King from which you can read our Review. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 The RAM is 4GB, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2 . At interface level we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
- The new Box Beelink GT-King with the Amlogic S922X SoC can be purchased at Aliexpress.com, Geekbuying.com and Gearbest.com from $ 111.99 free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King with serials C922X, SA92X or SB92X (910P0)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. Fix the problem that Droid Settings will crash after entering Droid Settings
2. Network and Internet-> Convenient Hotspot-> WLAN Hotspot, fix the problem that there is no focus when you want to turn off the hotspot button.
3. Repair connected devices-> available media devices: the remote controller clicks on the available media devices and nothing happens. Open the flying squirrel and click on the settings icon to “cancel save” or “disconnect” the connected Bluetooth device
4. Repair apps and notifications-> Power on Google Play-> Notifications: The button has no focus, and clicking the button does not respond. Clicking the button with a flying squirrel is effective.
5. Repair apps and notifications-> notifications-> default notification prompt sound: when the focus of the remote control moves to “add ringtone”, it will crash or pop up a prompt box: android.process.medial repeatedly stops running, there is no problem with the mouse click.
6. Repair apps and notifications-> notifications-> do not disturb mode-> notifications: using the remote control has no focus and cannot be clicked, only the flying mouse click option can be opened.
7. Fix the problem of application and notification-> application permission: the focus of the remote control is gray.
8. Remove apps and notifications-> special app permissions: click on “pay SMS permissions and battery optimization options
9. Fix accessibility-> stay time: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use service” button.
10. Fix accessibility-> subtitles: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use subtitles” button.
11. Fixed the accessibility-> color correction: there is no focus when using the remote control to close the “use color correction” button.
12. Modify the memory: click the button, the focus of the remote control in the selection box is green
13. System-> Language and input method-> Language: switch to voice instead.
14. Repair system-> Backup: There is no focus when using the remote control to close the “Start” button.
15. Fixed the problem of no color after installing the third-party apk, the pop-up selection dialog box gets focus
16.Fixed the problem of no color after choosing focus to use the dialog box of the player to get focus when watching movies
17.Fix the issue that Droid Settings becomes transparent
18. Fixed an issue where clicking the app and notification-> Google Play Store-> notification-> show notification will cause an error
19. The cec function is turned off by default
20. The version number is changed to 910P0_wol