Today you can download a new rom version 908P0 valid for the Box with Android 9.0 Beelink GT-King from which you can read our Review. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 The RAM is 4GB, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2 . At interface level we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
- The new Box Beelink GT-King with the Amlogic S922X SoC can be purchased at Aliexpress.com, Geekbuying.com and Gearbest.com from $ 111.99 free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King with serials C922H, SA9H or SB9H (908P0_0314)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
- Join the Bluetooth automatic pairing page
- Optimize Bluetooth
- Remove the power button from the bottom navigation bar
- When you click the select button for a local upgrade, if you do n’t insert a USB or SD card, you will be prompted.
- Fix HDMI-CEC will wake up the machine
- Move the online upgrade to the previous directory