Available for download new firmware with version 915P0 for the Box Beelink GT-King from which you can read our Review. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz compatible with OpenGL ES 3.2 and Vulkan 1.0 The RAM is 4GB, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity we have WiFi aC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2 . At interface level we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Price and availability
- The Beelink GT-King with the Amlogic S922X SoC can be purchased at Aliexpress.com, Geekbuying or Gearbest only for $111.99 with free shipping.
- Download the Firmware / ROM for the Beelink GT-King with serial C92X, SB9X, SA9X and 6B9X (915P0)
- Update the firmware following our Amlogic Update Guide
1. When fixing HDMI output, there is no sound when playing dts after restarting
2. Appear the mosaic when playing some mp4 videos
3. Fixed the problem that 4K videos and youtube videos cannot be rotated when the screen is displayed in portrait mode
4. Optimize and update the latest wifi and Bluetooth drivers
5. The version is updated to GTKing_915P0_wol