You can download today a new OTA BETA Update based on ANDROID 9 for the Box Tanix TX6 that includes SoC Allwinner H6, 4 GB of DDR3 RAM on the motherboard and 32 GB of eMMC storage. This box comes with a MIMO 2 × 2 aC WiFi adapter with external antenna and Bluetooth 4.1 on board. In terms of connectivity, it includes a 10/100 network port, SPDIF digital audio output, two USB 2.0 ports, a USB 3.0, an HDMI 2.0a video output and an SPDIF audio jack. Read our REVIEW for more details.
- Download the Firmware / OTA BETA Update for TANIX TX6 with Android 9 (04-15-2019) * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- This update is ONLY COMPATIBLE with the system version 04-01-2019 see data in: Settings> About …> Build
- We can reinstall a previous complete firmware from PC and try to install OTA until arriving at 04-01-2019
- Copy the UPDATE.ZIP of the update to the root of a USB memory and connect it to the TV-Box.
- Restart the TV-Box and it will start the update automatically.
- If it fails we can update it using the UPDATE app of the TV-Box by selecting the ZIP.
- Fixed heating of the TV-Box
- Fixed random sounds