Nev version available for download and install Kodi 19.2 “Matrix“, the second update of this controversial version that incorporates improvements and corrections, undoubtedly the most popular content manager today.
As we know the most important change in this version is on the add-ons aspect, now are based in Phyton 3 and this will block all add-ons that are not updated, something that will certainly generate many problems. On the other hand there is more control over add-ons that will block the ability to overwrite official repositories. We will also have improvements to play contents based on the AV1 codec, now it is possible to decode this format by software. You have in this same article the complete list of changes of this new version that represents the future of KODI for the next years.
- SOME ADD-ONS DON’T WORK WITH KODI 19, you can downgrade and install KODI 18.9 to solve these problems.
- Download installer Kodi v19.2 Final for Windows 64bit, for all current PC’s.
- Download installer Kodi v19.2 Final for Windows 32bit, for very old hardware.
- Download apk Kodi v19.2 Final for Android 32bit ARM V7A, compatible with all TV-Boxes
- Download apk Kodi v19.2 Final for Android 64bit ARM V8A, only for NVidia Shield TV, Realtek and some Rockchip SoC’s.
- NOTE DOWNLOAD: there are browsers that block EXE and APK download, use right click “Save link as”, then in the download tab below click on the little arrow above next to “Discard” and select SAVE.
- Fixed: crash when accessing invalid PVR channel from favourites
- Fixed: crash on startup while searching for missing channel icons
- Fixed: crash on startup caused by missing timer type
- Fixed: “Delete permanently” of recordings from trash
- Other, more minor bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that deleted UniqueID’s when scraping the library, which caused unexpected behaviour for addons relying on those ID’s
- Added translations for emulators and game controller add-ons
- Expose icon path of EPG tags as ‘thumbnail’ property
- Expose series number of EPG tags as ‘seasonnum’ property.
- Websocket: handles partial messages
- Fixed: display logic for official and third-party modules
- Fixed: possible crash when switching monitors due to adding/removing hardware.
- Fixed: audio passthrough not working (randomly) on some systems when display refresh rate match is enabled.
- Improved: flip discard swap chain is used on all Windows 10 systems even if graphics driver does not support latest DirectX feature levels.
- Improved: 10-bit swap chain is used by default on Windows 10 systems when HDR display is detected (for 8-bit SDR video sources too).
- Fixed: possible crash related to WS-Discovery when non-computer devices (e.g. IP cameras) are attached to the same network.
- Fixed: possible crash when HDR is toggled on/off externally from Windows 10 display settings.
- Fixed: no picture or wrong black level with some video drivers when limited range output is enabled in conjunction with hardware acceleration DXVA2 and HDR passthrough.
- Fixed: external storage volumes not visible on devices running old Android versions
The big news here is that we can finally make 19.x “Matrix” available on the Xbox – thanks for putting up with the delay while we fixed the blockers!
- Fixed: crash on playback of 4K HEVC videos due to out-of-memory condition.
- Fixed: GUI rendered at 1080 and upscaled to 4K instead of native 4K.
- Fixed: 4K resolution is incorrectly reported in logs as 1920×1080.
- Fixed: crash when “Switch display refresh rate at Start/Stop” is enabled with 4K resolution.
- Fixed: tone mapping not used by default at playback HDR videos.
- Fixed: missing display refresh rate info on Video Debug Info OSD (Alt+O).
- Fixed: Internet SSL connectivity not working due not usable path to built-in CA certs bundle.
- Improved: swap chain performance using DXGI_SWAP_EFFECT_FLIP_DISCARD.
- Improved: 10-bit swap chain surfaces are used if an HDR-capable TV is detected (even for 8-bit SDR videos).
- Improved: HEVC DXVA2 decoder performance using 128 byte aligned decoder surfaces.
@I didn’t realize this page was for computers, so sorry. I use the firestick if u know of a page I could look at it would be great..the ones I pull up are 19 and 19.1 builds
You can download this apk using an android smartphone o any pc, even with a fire tv browser?
I downloaded Kodi 19.2 on my firestick, I can’t find a 19.2 build..I’m new to this…can I use a build that says 19 or19.1with it? Also I saw the Kodi 20 available for download, are there any builds for that
You have the link in this new: Download apk Kodi v19.2 Final for Android 32bit ARM V7A
Just right click and save as, you can install the apk with any file explorer.
Kodi 20 Nexus is just an early alpha, don’t use it.
How about xbox one series s
No info in the official site.