New updated firmware for the low-cost TV-Box SCISHION V88 based on Android 6.0 and that includes the Quad Core Rockchip RK3229 SoC, with four processors ARM Cortex-A7 capable of reaching up to 1.5Ghz and a GPU Mali-400mp2. This equipment integrates on board 1GB of RAM, 8GB of NAND storage memory and wifi b/g/n. Connectivity includes the usual ports found in this well-known box, SD/MMC card reader, 4 USB 2.0 ports, A / V output, SPDIF coaxial jack, HDMI 2.0 connector and a 10/100 RJ45.
- Buy the SCISHION V88 TV-Box in Gearbest.com from $22.99 with free shipping.
Update process from SD card
– Unzipped the ZIP file
– Rename the IMG file to UPDATE.IMG and copy it to the root of a microSD card and connect it to the TV-Box off.
– Power on the TV-Box and when Android loads if we wait we will get a message that has detected an update.
– Accept and wait up to 20 minutes for the process end.
Update Process from PC
- Download the Firmware for the SCISHION V88 from HERE
- To install the firmware follow our Rockchip SoC Upgrade Guide
- Not available