Today you have opportunity to download a new firmware based on Android 7.1 for the TV-Box Tanix TX2 a device with the SoC Quad Core Rockchip RK3229 that integrates ARM Cortex-A7 processors and a Mali-400mp2 GPU. It also includes 1 GB or 2 GB of RAM on board, 16 GB of eMMc storage memory and b/g/n Wi-Fi with internal antenna and Bluetooth 4.0. At the level of connectivity on one side we find two USB 2.0 ports and microSD card reader while at the bottom we have reset button, in the back we find HDMI 2.0 video output that allows 4K up to 60fps, 10/100 network port , analog A / V connector and SPDIF digital audio output.
- The TV-Box Tanix TX2 – R2 can be purchased at Gearbest.com from about $28 including shipping.
- Descarga el firmware Tanix TX2 con SoC RK3229 (03-08-2018) for restore from PC * Read Download note
- Descarga el firmware Tanix TX2 con SoC RK3229 (03-08-2018) for update from SD / USB * Read Download note
- DOWNLOAD NOTE: Check “I am human”, uncheck “Download Addon”, close new windows and click Download.
- To install the firmware follow our Rockchip SoC Upgrade Guide
- Not available