We leave you to download an updated firmware for the mini TV-Box Beelink A1 with RK3328 SoC that has four ARM Cortex-A53 processors and a Mali-450mp2 GPU and includes native decoding of H.265 video and VP9 up to 4K @ 60fps with support for HLG HDR . This model also have 4GB of DDR3 RAM, 16GB of eMMc storage memory, Dual Band WiFi with internal antenna and Bluetooth 4.0. As connectivity we have a USB 3.0 port, another USB 2.0, microSD card reader, Gigabit network connector, analog audio and video output and an HDMI 2.0a port. The operating system is Android 7.1 and you can read the full review of this model on our site.
- Beelink A1 can be bought at Amazon.com, Amazon.ca, Amazon.fr, Amazon.it, Amazon.es or Aliexpress.com only for $80 with shipping cost included
- Download the Firmware Beelink A1 (709NO) with PC
- Download the Firmware Beelink A1 (709NO) with SD or USB drive
- To install the firmware follow our Rockchip SoC Upgrade Guide
1. The problem that the Amazon prime video gets crash often has been solved already .
2. We have maken some changes to maintain this system .
3. You can get into the recovery mode when you click the recovery button .
4. The third -party apps could read more information about external storage to some degree .
5. Some shortcuts have been added to remote for popular demands.
6. The OTA news from 70XN0 to 709N0 has been sent to your tv box already .