For now Apple TV+ is not compatible with Android Mobile, the classic version of Android that we find in smartphones or TV-Boxes that do not have Android TV system. Undoubtedly something that should change in the future to maximize the universe of potential users very limited if they do not have a version for Android Mobile.
Download the Apple TV+ APK for Android TV
- Download Apple TV+ APK version 3.0 for Android TV systems
- To install the APK file already downloaded to your PC, copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Run the APK on our Android TV device with a file manager like X-Plorer.
- We accept the permissions of unknown origins if we do not already have them enabled and install the app.
- If we already had a previous version of this APP, it will be updated automatically.
- For more information, check out our Apple TV+ Guide.
Install Apple TV+ from Google Play on Android TV
- To install Apple TV+ on our certified Android TV device we just have to access the Google Play app store installed on the system and perform a search, the app will be found and we can install it directly.
- The app will be kept updated automatically as it happens with the rest of the apps that we have installed.
- We will be able to see all the contents in 4K HDR quality if our device supports this quality.