You can download a new version of Apple TV+ apk with version 4.1.1 for certified compatible devices such as Chromecast with Google TV, NVIDIA Shield TV and others such as Xiaomi Mi Box, Mecool KM2 or similar.
For now Apple TV+ is not compatible with Android Mobile, the classic version of Android that we find in smartphones or TV-Boxes that do not have Android TV system. Undoubtedly something that should change in the future to maximize the universe of potential users very limited if they do not have a version for Android Mobile.
Download the Apple TV+ APK for Android TV
- Download Apple TV+ APK version 4.1.1 for Android TV systems
- To install the APK file already downloaded to your PC, copy the file to a USB flash drive.
- Run the APK on our Android TV device with a file manager like X-Plorer.
- We accept the permissions of unknown origins if we do not already have them enabled and install the app.
- If we already had a previous version of this APP, it will be updated automatically.
- For more information, check out our Apple TV+ Guide.
Install Apple TV+ from Google Play on Android TV
- To install Apple TV+ on our certified Android TV device we just have to access the Google Play app store installed on the system and perform a search, the app will be found and we can install it directly.
- The app will be kept updated automatically as it happens with the rest of the apps that we have installed.
- We will be able to see all the contents in 4K HDR quality if our device supports this quality.