Available for download and install the new version Kodi 19.3 “Matrix“, the third update of this controversial version that incorporates improvements and corrections, undoubtedly the most popular content manager today.
As we know the most important change in this version is on the add-ons aspect, now are based in Phyton 3 and this will block all add-ons that are not updated, something that will certainly generate many problems. On the other hand there is more control over add-ons that will block the ability to overwrite official repositories. We will also have improvements to play contents based on the AV1 codec, now it is possible to decode this format by software. You have in this same article the complete list of changes of this new version that represents the future of KODI for the next years.
- SOME ADD-ONS DON’T WORK WITH KODI 19, you can downgrade and install KODI 18.9 to solve these problems.
- Download installer Kodi v19.3 Final for Windows 64bit, for all current PC’s.
- Download installer Kodi v19.3 Final for Windows 32bit, for very old hardware.
- Download apk Kodi v19.3 Final for Android 32bit ARM V7A, compatible with all TV-Boxes
- Download apk Kodi v19.3 Final for Android 64bit ARM V8A, only for NVidia Shield TV, Realtek and some Rockchip SoC’s.
- NOTE DOWNLOAD: there are browsers that block EXE and APK download, use right click “Save link as”, then in the download tab below click on the little arrow above next to “Discard” and select SAVE.
- We’ve had some challenges getting the Xbox version released because of some specific platform requirements needed for 4k/HEVC playback. With the help of @CelesAtXbox (thanks so much!) we think we’ve now genuinely got those covered to Microsoft’s satisfaction, and can finally get this into the Windows Store.
- There’s also an issue with an expired certificate for 18.9 on Xbox, which effectively takes that version off that platform for new installations, so timing is opportune to fix that.
- There’s been a long-standing Atmos audio issue on all platforms that support TrueHD passthrough – we know that this this has been irritating people for some time, and we’ve now been able to fix this.
- We unintentionally introduced a bug in 19.2 that broke Airplay, so we’ve fixed that one.
- A couple of gaming-related fixes, notably a controller fix and some shader issues on Retroplayer.
- We’ve fixed a bug that affected thumbnails for watched episodes when hiding episode spoilers.
- We’ve much improved the metadata shown in Linux app stores.