Today we can download a new version of the update tool for TV-Boxes with Amlogic SoC with the name AMLogic USB Burning Tool. This version of the application is recommended to use it to update the firmwares of the new Amlogic S905X2, S905X3 and S922X in all its versions.
INSTALL AMLOGIC USB BURNING TOOL
The installation process of the AMLogic USB Burning Tool is very simple, you just have to execute the installation file and follow the steps. In some systems it will be detected as an unsafe file because when they try to install files in Windows the system try to protect yourself, ignore this warning by clicking on “more information” and follow the installation. Some antivirus can also detect the driver installer as a threat, also ignore it.
- Download AMLogic USB Burning Tool v22.214.171.124
- Run as administrator (right click on the executable and accept).
- Ignore threat messages in Windows and Antivirus, accept all steps.
- We will have the icon in our Windows start menu as USB Burning Tool.
- You can check if this is the latest version of the app in the Amlogic Update Guide.
HOW TO USE AMLOGIC USB BURNING TOOL
To use AMLogic USB Burning Tool we recommend following the steps of our Firmware Update Guide for Android TV-Box with SoC AMLogic, in this procedure you have all the important points that must be taken into account to use it.
- FIND A FIRMWARE: You can use the search on our website, if we do not have a question in the store where you bought it so that they pass the file of your Box and share it in a comment to help other users.
- NOTE: AndroidPCtv is not responsible for problems that a firmware change may cause. If the firmware you currently have is working fine, don’t update it.
Another Guides for Android Smart TV BOX
- Amlogic SoC Firmware Update Guide
- Allwinner SoC Firmware Update Guide
- Rockchip SoC Firmware Update Guide
- Guide to solutions for common problems in the Android TV-Boxes
I just followed the steps as you said but when it came time to pair the remote it does successfully but it doesn’t leave the pairing screen
If the box don’t work use your shop warranty.