Today you have a new flashing tool available for the Amlogic TV-Boxes, a new version of the AMLogic USB Burning Tool application that has corrections with respect to the previous version. This new update is recommended to be used in the new Amlogic S905X2 SoC and possibly also compatible with the Amlogic S922D that is just around the corner.
Table of Contents
INSTALL AMLOGIC USB BURNING TOOL
The installation process of the AMLogic USB Burning Tool is very simple, you just have to execute the installation file and follow the steps. In some systems it will be detected as an unsafe file because when they try to install files in Windows the system try to protect yourself, ignore this warning by clicking on “more information” and follow the installation. Some antivirus can also detect the driver installer as a threat, also ignore it.
- Download AMLogic USB Burning Tool v220.127.116.11
- Run and follow the steps, ignore threat messages in Windows and Antivirus tools.
HOW TO USE AMLOGIC USB BURNING TOOL
To use AMLogic USB Burning Tool we recommend following the steps of our Firmware Update Guide for Android TV-Box with SoC AMLogic, in this procedure you have all the important points that must be taken into account to use it effectively.
- FIND A FIRMWARE: You can use the search of our web, if we do not have it published, ask to your shop.
- NOTE: AndroidPCtv is not responsible for problems that may cause a firmware change. If your TV-Box works well, do not change.
Another Guides for Android Smart TV BOX
- Amlogic SoC Firmware Update Guide
- Allwinner SoC Firmware Update Guide
- Rockchip SoC Firmware Update Guide
- Guide to solutions for common problems in the Android TV-Boxes