Available for download and install the latest version Kodi 19.5 “Matrix“, this is possibly the last update of this version that will give way to Kodi 20 Nexus.
Undoubtedly Kodi is the most popular content manager today and as we know the most important change in this version is on the add-ons aspect, now are based in Phyton 3 and this will block all add-ons that are not updated, something that will certainly generate many problems. On the other hand there is more control over add-ons that will block the ability to overwrite official repositories. We will also have improvements to play contents based on the AV1 codec, now it is possible to decode this format by software. You have in this same article the complete list of changes of this new version that represents the future of KODI for the next years.
- We already have KODI 20 available, it can give issues, and we may be interested in LOCK KODI 19.5.
DOWNLOAD WARNING: browsers like Chrome block the download of EXE and APK, use the right button “Save link as“, then on the browser download icon all go to Allow Download menu in the file.
Download KODI 20 for Android
- Download apk Kodi v19.5 Final for Android 32bit ARM V7A, compatible with all TV-Boxes
- Download apk Kodi v19.5 Final for Android 64bit ARM V8A, only for NVidia Shield TV, Realtek and some Rockchip SoC’s.
- IMPORTANT: How to lock KODI 19.5 and avoid KODI 20 update.
- How to install an APK on Android, from USB or sending APK from your mobile.
Download KODI 20 for Windows
- Download installer Kodi v19.5 Final for Windows 64bit, for all current PC’s.
- Download installer Kodi v19.5 Final for Windows 32bit, for very old hardware.
- Installing Addons on KODI, step by step guide and additional tricks.
- Fix Judder effect, avoid image jumps during playback.
- Multichannel sound on Android and Windows, HD sound in your home.
- Use SAMBA home network with KODI
- There are no major changes since the previous version, and you should be fine to install this straight over the top of any existing Kodi 19.x installation – indeed, this will happen automatically on many platforms. However, as for all software installations, back up your userdata beforehand if you’ve any doubts or have anything you can’t afford to lose (and definitely do this if you’re going for a major version upgrade).