Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U is a new very compact mini PC from Beelink that today we present in his review, a computer that allows us to use desktop and multimedia.
This mini PC of very small dimensions integrates the Intel Core i3-10110U processor that has an Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU, a module of 8 GB of RAM DDR4 (there is another free slot), 256 GB M.2 NVMe disk and the possibility of expanding it with another internal SATA 2.5″ disk. The operating system installed is Windows 10 Pro and with the hardware included we can use it for office, multimedia, browsing or using desktop apps. Let’s see how this device behaves in our review.
Table of Contents
The new Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U comes in a cardboard box with the classic Beelink brand design. Inside we find the main computer, HDMI cables (long and short), 19V 3A charger and VESA snap-in bracket.
This small mini PC Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U has a very attractive design with the Beelink logo in the upper area with a grated finish. On the front we have a status led on the power button, audio jack, BIOS reset button inside a hole, two USB 3.0 ports and one USB 3.0 Type-C for data only, the two HDMI 1.4 connectors on the rear side offer us dual video output. Along with the mini PC we have a standard VESA bracket that fits perfectly with the computer case without the need for screws.
On the motherboard of this mini PC we find the latest generation Wifi 6 + BT 5.1 adapter (Intel AX200D2WL) with two internal antennas. When we open it we find the M.2 2280 NVMe disk mounted, next to it we have two SODIMM slots and the SATA 3 disk connector to accommodate a 2.5″ disk inside with the included brackets.
- Networking: Wifi 6 + BT 5.1 (Intel AX200D2WL) with two internal antennas / 2x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Expansions: 1x M.2 NVMe / 1x SATA 2.5″ / 2x SODIMM.
- Extras: VESA support.
In the lower internal area we have a blower fan that passes air through two pipes and copper radiators that serve as a cooling system. As we will see a sufficient system to keep temperatures at bay in all scenarios, the fan has a very low noise level and has semi-passive function.
SYSTEM AND PERFORMANCE
Environment and user experience
We started the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC by pressing the front power button and as the specifications indicate we have Windows 10 Pro 64bit correctly activated and with its drivers installed correctly. The environment moves smoothly thanks to the 8 GB of RAM and it is possible to load a good number of browser tabs without loss of performance. A perfectly valid computer for office, multimedia and we can easily expand up to 16 GB of RAM.
- OS Version installed: Windows 10 Pro 64bit.
- Software pre-installed: None.
- Tutorials mini PC: Control the mini PC with your Smartphone / Install Windows 10 / Migrate Windows to SSD
Networks, Storage, RAM and Ports
In the network adapters section of the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC we have an integrated Wifi 6 + BT 5.1 (Intel AX200D2WL) wireless adapter and one Gigabit Ethernet port. We tested the storage speed of the NVMe disk installed by default and observed that it behaves normally. We also tested the 8 GB of DDR4 2667 MHz RAM that comes standard in Singel Channel configuration and that can be upgraded to Dual Channel by mounting another RAM module.
- Network performance: Good speed with two internal Wifi antennas. / Range 40 dBm, OK. / Bluetooth OK.
- Tutorials mini PC: Install Windows 10 / Migrate Windows to a SSD / Tutorial SAMBA on Android networks
Processor, performance and thermal
In the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC we have installed an Intel Core i3-10110U processor manufactured at 14nm with two cores and four threads that moves between 2.1 and 4.1 GHz and an Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU up to 1 MHz with 23 EU. This chip has a staggered consumption of 10/15/25 W TDP, the results are correct within this generation and as we can see it is only below in the multi-threaded section logically. A mini PC that works perfectly for browsing, multimedia playback with KODI, office use and even with somewhat heavy applications.
- If you want to know some models in this comparative you can read their detailed reviews on this link.
As we can see in the performance tests of the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U is quite equal in computing power with the AMD Ryzen 5 3550H found in other mini PCs, where we notice a low numbers in performance is in the graphics power. The installed Iris Plus 655 GPU, although it is one of the most powerful Intel integrated GPUs, does not reach the performance of AMD’s Vega.
As for the thermal section the system keeps temperatures under control with its semi-passive fan for normal desktop use and the fan system is not annoying, the 14nm are efficient, but are already outdated today. If we start playing demanding titles we do have a temperature increase and the fans are audible.
- Power consumption: Off 0.9W / Standby 5W / Basic use 12W / Max. 28W.
- Thermal: Idle 47ºC / Basic use 54ºC / Maximum 62ºC / CPU 3.3 GHz max / Performance up to 100%.
- Gaming performance: Fortnite 78ºC / CPU 3.7 GHz on average.
- Noise: 0dBA Min – 48dBA Max / Semi-passive, is audible in powerful games.
- Fans: NOT adjustable in BIOS.
We passed our gaming performance test on the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U and the results are in line with this type of product, the Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU is only suitable for simple games and some somewhat demanding games with very low graphics settings. As for emulators at most we are left with some simple GC titles and the like.
- Setting: High quality / 1080p resolution / No VSync / PUBG Lite configuration guide.
- On models with integrated Intel HD GPU on low and 720p resolution.
Performance test in Fornite, with the graphics settings in performance mode with 1080p resolution, as we can see it is playable in a basic way at 30 fps. In titles with a similar level of demand we will also have to adjust them to low quality or pass 720p resolution. If we are mainly interested in the Gaming section is better to go for a mini PC with a discrete GPU.
VIDEO AND AUDIO TESTS
In terms of video playback the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC has an integrated Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU which has a VPU with hardware support for HEVC and VP9, do not have support for the new codec AV1. In this processor it has support for 10bit color, but it does not have native HDR support by default and reduces colors to SD level. This mini PC is perfectly valid as a multimedia system to use KODI, IPTV or to use it with PLEX.
- Video outputs: Double output HDMI 1.4K@30fps / Adjust image quality in our TV.
- Audio outputs: HDMI up to 7.1 / Stereo audio jack.
- Tutorials: 4K videos with HEVC, VP9 / Install KODI with add-ons / Auto refresh rate / Multichannel audio on Windows
|h.264 / 1080i / 8bit||OK|
|h.264 / 1080p / 4K / 8bit||OK (SW)|
|h.264 / 1080p / 10bit (anime)||OK|
|h.265 / 1080p / 8bit||OK|
|h.265 / 1080p / 10bit (anime)||OK|
|h.265 / 4K / 8bit||OK|
|h.265 / 4K / 10bit HDR||OK|
|VP9 P1 / 4K / 8bit||OK|
|VP9 P2 / 4K / 10bit HDR||OK|
|VP9 P2 / 8K / 10bit HDR||OK|
|AV1 / 4K@24fps / 10bit||Frameskip (SW)|
|Max. Bitrate||100 Mbps = 12,5 MB/s|
- * The maximum bit rate depends on the internal storage, usb port, Ethernet adapter or the limitations with our SAMBA Network.
- SW = does not have hardware acceleration and may have some frameskip in very heavy files.
|Dolby||5.1 / Plus = OK || True HD / Atmos = Core|
|DTS||5.1 / MA = OK || HR / X = Core|
- PCM – Stereo only doing downmix from DD or DTS
- Core – Only the core of the format is played back with what we passed to the Dolby / DTS base system
* Our AV receiver does not support these native formats, but we verify that it is played back to 7.1
In the streaming aspect the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC with the most popular streaming services we pass some test for Youtube, Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime Video and others with their native apps or using the most compatible browser. You can consult our guides where we explain in detail all the best known streaming services, how to configure them and what requirements are necessary to see content in FullHD or 4K quality.
- Performance: Has hardware acceleration for VP9 4K codec on Youtube.
- Tutorial: Install Addons in KODI in a simple way / LibreELEC for PC
|Streaming service||Video / Audio|
|Youtube||4K (2160p) / 5.1|
|Netflix||4K (2160p) / 5.1 / Netflix guide for PC|
|HBO||FullHD (1080p) / Estéreo / HBO guide for PC|
|Disney+||FullHD (1080p) / 5.1 / Disney+ guide for PC|
|Amazon Prime Video||FullHD (1080p) / 5.1 / Prime Video guide for PC|
|DAZN||HD (720p) / Estéreo|
|IPTV||FullHD (1080i) / Estéreo|
CONCLUSIONS AND BUY LINKS
After testing the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC, we confirm that this is a mini PC with interesting features for home, multimedia and desktop use. A computer that integrates an Intel UHD Graphics 620 GPU, two HDMI 1.4 video outputs and Gigabit Ethernet connector. It should be noted that this model has VESA support to hang it behind a screen and have it very discreetly in our office or living room.
The Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U mini PC has a fast M.2 2280 NVMe disk and also allows us to increase the internal storage thanks to the possibility of adding a SATA 3 2.5″ disk. We also have 8 GB RAM memory and we have another SODIMM DDR4 slot available. With this configuration we can run Windows and other programs very smoothly. Overall an interesting mini PC for users who want a quiet mini PC thanks to its semi-passive fan.
As we can see the Beelink SEi10 i3-10110U is a small, powerful and discreet computer. A product with quality components and design that allows us to assemble a desktop system or HTPC very compact.