Beelink SER3 3750H is a new small PC from the Beelink brand that today we present its his review, a computer that allows us to use desktop and multimedia very smoothly.
This small PC integrates the AMD Ryzen 7 3750H processor that has a Vega 10 GPU, can mount 8/16 GB of RAM DDR4, a drive M.2 NVMe 256/512 GB, also has several connection ports with triple video output. The installed operating system is Windows 10 Pro but can be upgraded seamlessly directly to Windows 11. Let’s see how this device performs in our review and how it fares against the competition.
Table of Contents
The new Beelink SER3 3750H comes in a simple but well protected cardboard box. Inside we find the small protected computer with its contents, manual, 2x HDMI cable, VESA bracket and 19V 3A charger (51 W).
This compact Beelink SER3 3750H computer improves the design of previous Beelink products with better ventilation. On the front we have a status LED integrating the power button, internal BIOS reset button, audio in/out jack, USB-C data and video (NOT power) and two USB 3.0 Type-A ports. On the rear we find two USB 3.0 Type-A ports, 2x HDMI 2.0, Gigabit Ethernet and for power supply we have a round DC port.
Inside this PC we find the Wifi ac + BT 4.2 adapter (Intel AC 7265) with two internal antennas, we also have installed a 512GB M.2 2280 NVMe disk and for RAM we have two SODIM DDR4 slots up to 3200 MHz.
- RAM: 8/16 GB DDR4 3200MHz max / 2x SODIMM.
- Storage: 256/512 GB 1x M.2 2280 NVMe / 1x SATA 3 2.5″.
- b: Wifi ac + BT 4.2 (Intel AC 7265) / 1x Gigabit Ethernet (Realtek)
SYSTEM AND PERFORMANCE
Environment and user experience
We started the Beelink SER3 3750H PC by pressing the front power button and as the specifications indicate we have Windows 10 Pro 64bit activated, with its drivers installed correctly and we updated it without problems using the official image of Windows 11. The system moves very smoothly thanks to the Ryzen 7 processor, it is possible to load a good number of browsing tabs without loss of performance. A PC fully valid for office, multimedia and that we can easily expand.
- OS Version installed: Windows 10 Pro 64bit / Windows 11 compatible .
- Software pre-installed: None.
- Tutorials: Control the micro PC with your Smartphone / Install Windows 11 / Migrate Windows to SSD
Networks, Storage, RAM and Ports
In terms of network connectivity, the Beelink SER3 3750H PC has a Wifi aC + BT 5.0 wireless adapter (Intel AC 7265) and a Gigabit Ethernet port (Realtek). The results in speed are quite good and we have a correct range.
- Network performance: Two internal Wifi antennas / Range 41 dBm / Link 5G 780 Mbps / Bluetooth OK.
We tested the storage speed of the M.2 NVMe disk installed by default and observed that it behaves normally. For the performance tests we installed 8 GB of RAM DDR4 2400 MHz with Dual Channel configuration.
- USB ports: USB 3.1 Type-C (data + video, NO power) / 4x USB 3.0
- Tutorials micro PC: Install Windows 10 / Migrate Windows to a SSD / Tutorial SAMBA on Android networks
Processor, performance and thermal
In the Beelink SER3 3750H PC we have installed an AMD Ryzen 7 3750H processor manufactured in 12nm with four cores and eight threads that moves between 2.3 and 4 GHz and in the graphics section we have a Vega 10 GPU up to 1400 MHz. This chip has a staggered consumption of 35 W TDP and the results are correct within this range, the GPU performance is limited by consumption being a processor intended for laptops. A PC that works well for browsing, multimedia playback with KODI, office use, creation content applications and 3D games with mid specs.
- If you want to know some models in this comparative you can read their detailed reviews on this link.
As we can see in the performance tests of the Beelink SER3 3750H it is quite equal in computing power with respect to other chips of similar range and we can use demanding programs quite fluently. The installed Vega 10 GPU as we can see is more limited even if we increase the power consumption limit in the BIOS and in Windows (power plan, performance).
This compact mini PC surprises us with a good thermal performance the system keeps the temperatures controlled with its fan at variable RPM and emits very little noise, at idle it is almost inaudible and in games it is quite audible but not outrageous. This APU with its 12 nm is efficient and should not worry us in this aspect.
- Power consumption: Off 0.9W / Idle 8W / Basic use 28W / Maximum 60W.
- Thermal: Idle 40ºC / Basic use 46ºC / Maximum 72ºC / CPU 3.4 GHz max / Performance up to 100%.
- Gaming performance: LoL 69ºC / CPU 3.4 GHz on average.
- Noise: 42dBA Max / Variable RPM / NO Semi-passive.
- Fans: YES can be adjusted in BIOS.
We conducted our performance test on games on the Beelink SER3 3750H, we have some results are in line with this type of integrated GPU in the Ryzen, the Vega 10 GPU is suitable for games in 1080p quality if they are not very demanding as the system falls somewhat short in AAA games with high 3D load. As for emulators at most we are left with some simple Wii titles and the like. If we are going to play games, Dual Channel RAM is a MUST.
- Setting: High quality / 1080p resolution / No VSync / Play emulators with RetoArch.
* On models with integrated Intel HD GPU on low and 720p resolution.
It is possible to play titles like LoL, in more demanding games like Fornite with the graphics settings in performance mode is playable because it reaches 70fps in low quality and in DX11 mode we can reach 50 fps. If we are mainly interested in the Gaming section it is better to go for a PC with a discrete GPU, we will have a much smoother experience.
- BIOS setttings to improbe preformance:
– Advanced > AMD CBS > NBIO > System conf. > 45W consumer.
– Advanced > AMD CBS > NBIO > GFX conf. > UMA 4G > Enable.
VIDEO AND AUDIO TESTS
In terms of video playback capability the Beelink SER3 3750H PC has an integrated Vega 10 GPU which features a VPU with hardware support for HEVC and VP9 codecs and we do not have support for the modern AV1 video codec. In this processor has support for 10bit color and native HDR support by default. This PC is perfectly valid as a multimedia system to use KODI, IPTV or to use it with PLEX.
- Video outputs: 2x HDMI 2.0 + USB Type-C / HDR / Adjust image quality in our TV.
- Audio outputs: HDMI up to 7.1 / Stereo audio jack.
- Tutorials: 4K videos with HEVC, VP9 / Install KODI with add-ons / Auto refresh rate / Multichannel audio on Windows
|h.264 / 1080i / 8bit||OK|
|h.264 / 1080p / 4K / 8bit||OK (SW)|
|h.264 / 1080p / 10bit (anime)||OK|
|h.265 / 1080p / 8bit||OK|
|h.265 / 1080p / 10bit (anime)||OK|
|h.265 / 4K / 8bit||OK|
|h.265 / 4K / 10bit HDR||OK|
|VP9 P1 / 4K / 8bit||OK|
|VP9 P2 / 4K / 10bit HDR||OK|
|VP9 P2 / 8K / 10bit HDR||Frameskip (SW)|
|AV1 / 4K@24fps / 10bit||Frameskip (SW)|
|Max. Bitrate||100 Mbps = 12,5 MB/s|
- * The maximum bit rate depends on the internal storage, usb port, Ethernet adapter or the limitations with our SAMBA Network.
- SW = does not have hardware acceleration and may have some frameskip in very heavy files.
|Native||Dolby 5.1 – Plus / DTS 5.1 – Master Audio|
|Core||Dolby HD – Atmos / DTS HR – X|
- Native – Supports the format directly in our AV receiver or similar / More info.
- Core – Only the 5.1 core of the format is played so we go to the Dolby or DTS base system / More info.
- PCM – Only stereo downmixing from DD or DTS.
We test the Beelink SER3 3750H micro PC with the most popular streaming services we pass some test for Youtube, Netflix, HBO, Amazon Prime Video and others with their native apps or using the most compatible browser. You can consult our guides where we explain in detail all the best known streaming services, how to configure them and what requirements are necessary to see content in FullHD or 4K quality.
- Performance: Has hardware acceleration for VP9 4K codec on Youtube.
- Tutorial: Install Addons in KODI in a simple way / LibreELEC for PC
|Streaming service||Video / Audio|
|Youtube||4K (2160p) / 5.1|
|Netflix||4K (2160p) / 5.1 / Netflix guide for PC|
|HBO||FullHD (1080p) / Estéreo / HBO guide for PC|
|Disney+||FullHD (1080p) / 5.1 / Disney+ guide for PC|
|Prime Video||FullHD (1080p) / 5.1 / Prime Video guide for PC|
|Apple TV+||4K (2060p) / 5.1 / Apple TV+ Guide|
|DAZN||HD (720p) / Stereo|
|IPTV||FullHD (1080i) / Stereo|
CONCLUSIONS AND BUY LINKS
After testing the Beelink SER3 3750H PC we can say that we are a good compact mini PC valid for multimedia, 3D games with medium load, design applications with some load or for browsing. This computer integrates a powerful AMD Ryzen 7 3750H processor with an efficient Vega 10 GPU, has three 4K video outputs and Gigabit Ethernet port for transferring large files. A device that we can put anywhere on our desktop in a totally discreet way or hang from its VESA bracket.
The Beelink SER3 3750H has a M.2 2242 NVMe disk in addition to allowing us to mount a SATA 3 2.5″ disk, we also have two SODIMM slots that allow up to 32 GB RAM memory integrated on board. With this configuration we can upgrade and use Windows 11 without problems and very good fluidity. The cooling system works well and we did not observe any performance losses due to overheating, something quite common in such small formats, a fan that fortunately is very quiet on the desktop but quite noisy in heavy games.
As we can see the Beelink SER3 3750H is a new powerful and compact mini PC. A small PC sufficient for professional use in many applications, it is only limited for games with high 3D load.