In this tutorial we want to explain how to solve the Disney+ Error Code 83 problem in any Android TV-Box, Tablet, Smart TV or Smartphone in a simple way. When running any title on this streaming platform we receive the error “Oh No. Something went wrong. Please try again. If the problem persists, visit the Disney+ Help Center (Error Code 83)“. This problem is not exclusive to non-Disney+ certified models, as even top brand phones or tablets seem to have this problem.
Table of Contents
WHY I HAVE DISNEY+ ERROR CODE 83?
Normally the Disney+ Error Code 83 message is given in NOT CERTIFIED devices, being a NOT certified hardware we can have problems to install this app or to operate as this error shows. Although we changed settings on our device this message will not disappear.
FIX DISNEY+ ERROR CODE 83
The error message 83 in Disney+ prevents us to see any content in live-streaming, fortunately the problem has a relatively simple solution if we follow the steps below.
- Inside the Disney+ app we go to Profile > Downloads > Download Quality > High
- Go to the title you want to see, click on the Download icon and when the download starts, pause it.
- If we click in the PLAY button we can see the content as normal.
- We can then delete all the files in the Downloads section.
- If we have more problems you can read our Guide to install Disney+ APP in non-official devices.
OTHER RELATED ARTICLES
- Guide to install Disney+ APP in non-official devices
- Guide to Netflix 4K in Android
- Guide to install Netflix app on non-compatible devices
- Guide to Netflix in PC Windows or Linux
- Guide to Amazon Prime Video in HD
- Guide to HBO in HD
- Change the size of the captions and the mouse pointer on Android